In case you are planning to take an international flight from Hyderabad airport than you are advised to check out with your airline.
Some major changes have taken place, so check out the things before you get lost.
Hyderbad’s Rajiv Gandhi International airport is planning to shift base for its international flight which will be moving in and out from the new interim International Departure terminal.
This shift will be effective from tomorrow.
The announcement has come from GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) stating that all international flights will be moving in and out from the new terminal.
This change will be effective from 10:30 am on October 24.
Let us take a look at the details about the new terminal and how things will look like from tomorrow.
- The terminal is situated close to the Haj Terminal and you can access it from Srisailam and Shamshabad sides of the main approach roach of the airport via Rotary 1 (cargo rotary).
- Passengers of Air India International Flights AI 952, AI 127, AI 988, AI 978, AI 051 and AI 966 and the ones travelling to domestic destinations should report at their scheduled departure times at the New Terminal
- Between the existing terminal and IIDT there has been an arrangement of dedicated free shuttle service. You can take this shuttle service from all the Arrivals Ramp. It will take nearly five minutes to move from the existing terminal to the new terminal
- Passengers can use the direction sign that are placed all across the airport approach road. To reduce your inconvenience you are advised to follow these direction signs.
- The new terminal at Hyderabad airport is equipped with a number of new technologies, such as India’s first remote hand baggage screening facility.
- A new Automatic Tray Retrieval System had baggage screening has been installed that can double the number of passengers passing through security checkpoints.